Are you finding it tough to generate your monthly video content output?
We’ve put together a monthly video production subscription package which offers a collection of video/animation content to keep your company’s online profiles fresh each month or week, with recurring content.
We’ve collated this offer to allow your business to maintain an up to date, quality online presence centered around video-based content that refreshes each month. If your business is a regular social media poster then it is perfect to take your content to the next level or if content creation is becoming an ever growing time sink this package will allow you to take a step back whilst still creating tailored personal content.
- Pre-production time to plan your content, schedule the filming day, shotlist the filming requirements and plan an online release schedule for the edited content
- X1 full filming day with Director/Cameraman plus HD Blackmagic camera, lenses, lights and audio recording equipment
- X2 full editing days (suggested that filming/editing allows for multiple video outputs of usually 5-6 pieces) including animated titles, lower third name graphics, royalty free music, a set of amends and picture grade on each video and subtitles added for social media as well
- Videos are provided as standard 16.9 widescreen edits and ‘square’ format for Instagram etc
- X4 Poster animations (have us animate any ongoing marketing artworks, perfect for social media posts, social media header images or online banner advertisements
This package should allow for your business to be able to put out a new video and animation once a week or allow, for example, one larger video output, depending on your businesses marketing requirements.
Per month: £1600+VAT and expenses for any presenters, actors, location hire, costumes, props etc. Payable on the 1st of each month ongoing. Usual rate: £2000
Six Month Subscription : £9000+VAT plus expenses as outlined above. Payable in 6 installments on the 1st of each month.
A lot of different content could be created within a filming day…
- You could create new product reviews like the Motolegends videos below
- You could film interviews with staff members or film client testimonials like the Coast to Capital videos below
- You could cover an event, film testimonials and staff interviews like the Brock Taylor event below
- You could have a series of animations like the Baumit one below
- You could make a series of short promos similar to the Capitol Theatre panto one below
Whatever you want to do, our goal will be to maximize the filming day to produce the most content for you within that time frame.
Get in touch today to talk more to us about a monthly video production subscription package and see what we could do for you…